About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Monday, April 27, 2009

mistakes

Are we judged on the good we have done or the mistakes we have made?

You know it is said that a life is really not lived untill there are mistakes on its path.

The one thing i discovered about mistakes is that I can make it with the best of them and even an epiphany of the bad ending is no deterrent.

Here I am not talking about the small mistakes but the huge ones that qualify as the IT, the i am done for the year kind!

Do I now feel like I have truly lived?

It would reduce the headaches if the answer was 'YES' but sadly no!

I have now become one of the haunted, a seeker waiting for what karma decides is my penance.

So does the good we do alleviate the pain we cause to ourselves and others with our mistakes?

My prayer is that it eventually does.

So my penance continues and my promise to do better next time, stands.

No comments: