About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

why kelly clarkson

I am actually listening to kelly clarkson at this very moment and it occured to me that this woman can not sing a bad song let alone awful.

So why do i love this womans songs apart from the obvious that i love her so i love her songs?

A bit strange but every song that kelly has sung seems to be about my life or at least what i think it should be.

Every time i listen to addicted my heart actually bleeds or at least feels like it is and then when i listen to because of you i feel the tears creeping towards my eyelids and then behind my hazel eyes speaks to my fears.

If you ask me, kelly's songs are every girl's diary and if it is not you need to listen again!

What makes you think of it all?

1 comment:

HoTsTePPa said...

Sisi... nice to see you join the blogging fraternity :)

Love it!