About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

crap!

So sortilegio on Kenyan Tv tuesday was plain crappy! They cut out the "reader's digest version of a love scene to beat all love scenes" as one blogger put it. I mean i am as prudish as any other african, but come on! You cut out the whole thing! We should have atleast seen Alejandro take off his shirt! So no one needed a cold shower in the kenyan viewerville.

I had applause for Levy's acting in the love scene. I love this guy, No doubt but..... Kind of looked puppety to me. I think that everything was not connecting and in the end it ended up being a bit forced. I mean him on the floor, hand on his head touching her headand then heart is picture perfect but .... maybe it is just me!

Yesterday, Maria Jose wakes up and the flood gates open. seriously dint get why especially since she was totally okay when she went to lunch.And i think they were just confusing us a bit here. She was a little too hysterical bana! But, how sweet was he? Flowers and the little 'I love you' at the end of that note. Again, everybody was ignoring the hysterics of the morning. Script gone a little awry there. And the sheet was totally owesome, all the prove i needed!

Fernando and Victoria i just do not get. No sparks for me but, four months to go.
Paula and Raquel are fun and they act really well. But then, so does Bruno. hhhmmmmhhh..
I think the rest of the crew in Sortilegio are just hanging out. I just don't get what they are about. maybe it is because I am always holding my breath, waiting to see Alex, that i just don't pay attention to them.

So last night was that. lets see what tonight will hold.

A few more hours and I get to see you again Mi Amor :)

No comments: