About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Novelos


so the latest love of my life, William Levy Gutierrez (pictured below) has to be the sexiest and most beautiful man I have seen, yet!


People En Espanol's "50 Most Beautiful"


I mean seriously, does he really look like this??

Sortilegio has just hit our Kenyan televisions, explains how I have just discovered him now! We insist that we are really not that crazy about Spanish soaps though, we obsessively watch them! As I said, we are not that crazy about them, kinda! But, last week on sortilegio Alejandro came back home to a wife he could not remember 'marrying' and then he asked her to take off his shirt (poor guy's hand was in a sling, my eyes are rolling).
Am sitting there thinking, this crap is so predictable! come on, twist that plot for us or at least bend it abit. Maria Jose takes off this guy's shirt and I rolled off the sofa, literally! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!



This guy is sculpted to perfection, I mean, no gym alone can do that! No way! SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT HIM!!!

I had never really looked at this guy's face (A LITTLE UNBELIEVABLE!) but I did then! I had to look at that face properly and haiyaa! (that can only be said in swahili).
The guy is beautiful! Its almost unreal. He knocked Wentworth Miller (scofield, prison break season one when his shirt used to come off :)) right out of the numero uno spot. Even though i feel that he knocked out everyone from every spot, I could not remember what comes after Number One?!

I totally believe in fairy tales now. The description of prince charming, fits! I think he is definitely capable of kissing sleeping beauty out of sleep, probably back to a coma again in shock of her luck!

My friend told me she would not mind paying for some of Mr. Levy. Me too!!! This guy could totally change my opposition to one night stands, friends with benefits, prostitution, philandering,......etc etc... hhhmmmhhh, a girl can only dream!

THe one question i have for Senor Levy and anyone who can help out there is," Are or Are you not married?"

"Is he or is he not?

"do you or do you not have him, Elizabeth Gutierrez?"

There should be a law, universal one, banning the private possession of this man! He is like an endangered specie, we should share! Am laughing at myself right now, dreams and dreams.

Well, Levy Gutierrez Tu eres mi amor and please do not stop smiling or taking off your shirt :)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this man!!

angel_sasa said...

Me too :)
He is way too pretty (not such a manly word but he is!)

Rachana said...

I bet there is a factory somewhere that manufactures treats like this...one should find out!

And yes, Aiyyaaaaaaa( In Hindi/Telugu) would slaos sound appropriate.

Phew! Sweat! Pant! Heave!

Unknown said...

loving this gal!loving it!and yes if you ever get levy online please tell him am still willing to pay......