About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hated the red T-shirt/Shirt but those lips...eish!

I saw him, I saw him :)

So sortilegio last night was quite boring! Or is it just me.
So papa dear got beaten up. He is taken to hospital. Alex finds out that he was beaten up because he owed some bad guys some money. Him being the most amazing man on earth that he is, says he will pay back the bad guys. He had a hideous top thing on and yes those beads were plain weird! But, the face and the walk was still hot. Bad fashion was forgiven. but please go back to those shirts we love..

Oh and just in case you did not know, kisses make everything better. So Alex says. Yes kisses from him would probably avert the 2012 disaster for me. Have i used the word HOT yet. Yes Alex, kisses makes our lives better. I can see that nod from the whole of viewer-ville.

So Alex goes pays off the debt. then he is followed. Here there is an attempt at trying out a James Bond moment. Except, they skipped the whole ,Bauer running up the stairs to explain how he got to the roof, moment. But him jumping off the roof was breathtaking. Okay, so Everything Alex does is breathtaking! He is too hot for it to be otherwise. I did learn one more word in Spanish, Mi Vida which means Darling!

For me the scene of the night came after the rescue. How sweet is it that a guy would want to just cuddle and fall asleep in your arms...Sweet and hot, delicious combination. And for those who had never seen the LIPS. this is your scene to believe.

Yes, there were scenes without Alex but really who cares!
I am not even sure i saw any other person in yesterdays episode.

That is it.

Scorch our screens tonight, Mi vida.

2 comments:

The Art of Music said...

Breathtaking hmm.. i like the twist of events...

angel_sasa said...

Hey Losmystic...Just seen your comment! You are truly a Kenyan guy when you find a soap opera breathtaking loool ...Am teasing :)

Now I am screaming ...Emilliano!lol