About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tears and more tears!

So sortilegio on Friday was, as you can tell, tearful. I have never seen a man cry that much. Wait, I have! But they just were not as handsome :. This is the one episode i found myself thinking, this man is ridiculous. Tears are major Sexy but there is something as too much! i wanted to scream, STOP! somebody please change that script.

The split screens of two people suffering the same pain was cute. But as i said, the tears were too much.

The ending of the night, was probably the best thing of the night. Alex walking in with the most believable stressed man look on TV. He looked so washed out that he muy caliente, bonito. Maybe am just a sadist. Or i just think Levy est tres chaud, no matter what.

Anyway, that's all for today. Extremely short, i know, but there was nothing much. Just tears and more tears.

No comments: