About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yo no quiero ir a la oficina :)

see! I have learnt a very imporatant thing in spanish today. I learnt how to use verbs, quiero, ir and necesito. yipee!This is fun. well, kind of. I have a headache but i do not attribute that to the spanish lesson, it was barely thirty minutes, baby steps :)

I learnt 1-10 in spanish. for those of you seeking a crash course from me, emphasis being on crash, here goes:
One - Uno
Two - Dos
Three - Tres
Four - Cuanto
Five - Cinco
Six - Seis
Seven - Siete
Eight - Ocho
Nine - Nueve
Ten - Diez

There my first lesson to my blogs peoples :)

I need to get some rest before i become Loca.

Sois mi vida, mwah

No comments: