About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Monday, March 8, 2010

The vamp and the school gal get on the list: Vampire diaries season 1, Episode 10


I find it amazing that years on, I am still in love with TV. I love watching TV. Its just one of those things that sums up entertainment. The best thing about it, the reason why I am still and addict, is the scenes that caress your heart and make you smile with a tear in your eye. Vampire diaries just gave me my laughing tear drop, the scene that makes what to dream and believe. This scene is, coincidentally, a favorite of Paul Wesley, Stefan Salvatore. The fact that it is the first love scene between Stefan and Elena, is accidental or maybe not .
I do not think that there is a description I could do that will do this scene justice. So with shame, I try.
Season One, Episode 10 as so badly narrated by me ...
After the Salvatore brothers rescue caroline, .Elena offers to give Stefan a ride ( he does of course inform her that he can get home, and faster than one can drive a car, I AM A VAMPIRE!).
She parks outside the Salvatore monster of a house and for some reason I spaced out on that scene in the car. When he stepped out of the car I was so sure she is going to drive away. Viewer Ville has some power coz I know this viewer willed her out of the car too. (I am psychic loll)
“if you walk, you do it for you.” Elena screams (shouted is more appropriate but what the hell lets create our own drama baby!), “I know what I want..... I love you Stefan”
I was so with her there, I love you too Stefan...hhhmmmh

The camera goes to the shot of Stefan tortured back, should he or should he not?
Then he turns, looks at her and his resolve drains as he closes his eyes tortured willing himself to walk away but when he opens his eyes she is still there.
I was holding my breath as he rushed into her mouth .ah.. means arms lol

I am still holding my breath when they managed to stumble into the house. When he was kissing her neck I was thinking, please don’t bite her and spoil this for me. . lol
As our temperature rose so did his. Stefan’s face started cracking up and he got scared. He buries his head in her and turns away. He could let her see his ugliness
(Like Paul Wesley can be ugly??/). And I agree, this next part was just to moving. She holds him, tells him, “No, don’t stop ” or was that me...lol. She turns his head to face and he looked so scared. She touched the cracks under his eyes, so softly – petal soft, it made me smile .... In that moment, she accepted him the beautiful and the dark. I understood what made it a favorite scene for all who think it is.
She pulls him upstairs and I am thinking ...damn this stuff is romantic!

You know what I liked about the scene that followed, it was tender. I felt the tenderness, every touch. It was sweet and that vamp moved me.

So the love scene in vampire diaries season 1 episode 10 makes it to my top 100 scenes on tv

No comments: