About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leaving and loosing the man of my dreams is the best solution I have evr come up with...Really!!!!

Is it me or is Maria Jose is starting to sound crazy. I mean totally possessed! How does her family leaving LA CASA Y EL MUY MUY BONITO ALEX solve the issue? Really, someone explain that to me.
So, it is either I am bored with the other people in the programme or, I have my eyes on one thing.
The fight scene was nice. Alex and Bruno, Des hermanos locos, got into a fight about MJ. the cause of all fight between these loving brothers. what i found quite funny was the naked bruno (In some nice yellow briefs) and a suited up Alex all over each other. The two of them tumbling down the stairs was quite nicely done. I think this is where poor Bebes Levy injured his finger. Yes, his finger was broken or something of the sort. At least he can show off that he had one more bruise than Bruno. Sounded funnier in my head.

Anyway, this whole discussion about periods is getting irk. And MJ is just plain irritating with this whole Divorce inquiries all the time. Woman, you married the hottest man on the planet and he is muy Riche and says he loves. Are you deaf, dumb and stupid. Am asking for real!

'You said you had feelings for me", Alex says. If those eyes were looking at me i would confess that on behalf of all women in the world. Those eyes and the intensity! (I need a fan or air conditioning; maximum cold please!)

Anyway, That was my sortilegio Night, the only comfort i got on a really stressing night.

Thank you Sortilegio

No comments: