About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Monday, March 15, 2010

!hola!

Dia es aburrido. Estoy enferma y necessito un medico. Estoy cansado sino cansado siempre. quiza no enfermo...hhhmmmhhh...No comprendo espanol pero queiro lo hablas.

I have no idea if any of whatever i have written, makes sense. I actually like this Espanol phase of mine. Esta muy diversion. I wish i had more time for it though. Between the working and chores, i hardly have time to do my own things.

what i love about learning this language is that, i get the words when they are spoken by a spaniard. I actually get the words, process and understand. That i think is the joy of learning a new thing. To have it work for you.

I might not have time but, i have the internet and stolen time (on net instead of working)

So for now, Hablas esapanol? No Pero esperor que si pronto :)

No comments: