About Me

I am what you would refer to as a dreaming realist(if ever there was such!)...I believe in the power of dreams and hope and hard work and hanging in there. Above all, I believe that sometimes strength is found in standing alone. I am a work in progress. I sometimes work and sometimes breakdown but I always manage to stand up and try again.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Running through my head!

So am sad today :( John Terry looses the England Captain band! I think cheaters should absolutely suffer but, why do we have to destroy the sport because this guy could not keep it in his pants?(he does not need it to play!?) But, not what is running through my head.

Sitting in the house jobless and angry which kind of naturally comes with self-pity, I have realized that having nothing to do does not make me creative or inspired but I have become lazier (yes it is possible to be lazier than I was then, for those who know me) and chubbier (this word sounds nicer than fatter). I think my friend put it best when she said and I have to quote for impact, "you have boombad! I had a baby, what is your excuse?"
I do have my excuses and I guarantee they are not good at all but I cling to them anyway!

I had this idea when I was in high school (about hundreds of years ago hhhhmmmm....!) that I would have a best seller. How hard can writing be?! actually as it turns out, it is very hard! So years later; no best seller. It is about time I give my dreams some relief and write something. I have also decided to give myself about five years to come up with the final product. Yes, I said five years! Do not make sense of it; Nod your head and get over it!

Actually in my younger days I had quite the fountain of ideas. The ideas have not exactly gone according to plan but you know what, I am tired of being down. Made a resolution this year, am taking my life back. I am finding my Cozumel!

This particular post is like the recycle bin, I am just dropping everything in; It runs through my head, it stops on this post! I have one of those days when I am bursting with talk! okay, i am always on the talk but lets give me a break here and let it slide!

I have to stop with the bubbling....hhhhmmmmmhhh.....

To be continued.............

No comments: